jueves, 22 de enero de 2009

MY LEARNING PROCESS IN ENGLISH III WITH PROFESSOR LISETTE LUNAR



“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt”. Sylvia Plath.


First of all, I would like to describe this experience as new. This is the first semester I take the English course, because I did not want to take the proficiency test.

For me, It was almost a necessity
to start writing in English again. I have not done it since I graduated from high school, that is almost five years ago, and I wanted to loosen my hand again. Actually, it is a must since I am a mass media student.

I did not learn a lot of new vocabulary, but
I was able to refresh something very important in writing: the connectors. I will treasure that class guide for the rest of my life.

On the other hand, It was very interesting and rewarding
to write different kinds of texts and experiment with different types and styles of writing… from a distance education reading to a British movie summary.

According to this, this subject accomplished my goal. As you can see,
I now have an English blog with a lot of texts of my own. And, who knows? Maybe I will continue writing here…

No hay comentarios: