jueves, 22 de enero de 2009

A GOOD CHRISTIAN: Narrative Text (extra)

This is the story of an atheist. The man was walking through the forests when, suddenly, a big brown bear attacked him. So the atheist looked up to the sky and screamed: God, help me!!

Everything in the forest became still. The rivers stopped flowing, the leaves got frozen in the air, the clouds no longer move, the air stopped blowing, the bear looked like petrified… the atheist could not believe that all this could be happening.

Suddenly, the Atheist heard a voice coming from the sky… It was God talking to him.

─You have always denied my existence…and now, only because you are in grave danger, you call my name─ said The Lord, and then added
–What do you want me to do for you?-

And the Atheist responded…

─Well God, I can not promise you to become a religious man… I only ask you to make of this bear, a good Christian…─

After a few seconds, God said…

─ I will… ─

So everything in the forests recovered its normal state. And then, the bear looked at the atheist, watched the sky, closed its eyes, joined his hands and prayed…

─I Thank you Lord for the food I am about to receive…Amen! ─

No hay comentarios: